2013 Investigator / Paralegal of the Year Awards
Jan 25, 2013
It is time to nominate an investigator and/or paralegal for the 2013 NDIA Investigator / Paralegal of the Year award. If you know an investigator and/or a paralegal who meets the following criteria, then please nominate her/him.
Criteria for Investigator / Paralegal of the Year
The nominees must:
1. Be members of the NDIA in good standing
2. Perform their duties in defense of the indigent in an exemplary manner with dedication, patience, persistence, professionalism, creativity, ingenuity, and ethical integrity
3. Submit a letter of nomination by an NDIA member, supervisor or an attorney from their office
4. Submit two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with their work other than the nominator
5. Have all the required information to the NDIA Awards Committee Chair by March 16, 2013.
For more information, you may download the 2013 NDIA Investigator / Paralegal of the Year Award Info Sheet, and to nominate them, you may download the 2013 NDIA Investigator / Paralegal of the Year Award Nomination Form.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact the NDIA Awards Committee Chairperson, Matt Whalen at (203) 503-6818 (State of CT Public Defender Office) or via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit all nomination and recommendation letters to the following address:
Office of the Public Defender
Courthouse DEADLINE: March 16, 2013
235 Church Street
New Haven, CT 06510